As part of our development, we are currently recruiting New Works Engineer profiles for the following sectors: pharmaceutical industry, medical devices, biotech.
You will be working in a team managing maintenance or investment projects in the fields of building, infrastructure and industrial processes:
- You will carry out investment studies and build budgets
- You will be responsible for drafting specifications and costings
- You will guarantee the proper acceptance of equipment
- You will monitor the qualification and commissioning of equipment
- You will coordinate the work
- You will participate in the progress of the project by monitoring indicators, KPIs, quality, costs, deadlines and schedules
- You will be responsible for reporting to management
Depending on the project, your tasks are likely to evolve and may lead you to take part in cross-functional project management.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry
- You have a good knowledge of construction and civil engineering
- You will be able to work in a team environment and have a good understanding of the workings of the pharmaceutical industry.
- You are rigorous in the follow-up of your activities
- You have very good organisational skills and are able to adapt to different people
- You are able to work in an English-speaking environment
At Anywr Life, a Cooptalis Group brand specialising in life sciences, we take care of your mobility project from A to Z, whether in France or abroad. Our specialists in the life sciences sector are here to help you: Find your future job? Change of region? Finding your future home? Enrolling your children in school? Say goodbye to administrative hassles? It's easy with Cooptalis, we are experts in these matters!